After a failed attempt to become a two-division champion, Israel Adesanya returns to middleweight to defend his middleweight championship against a familiar foe in Marvin Vettori at UFC 263.
Adesanya is one fight removed from dropping a unanimous decision to UFC light heavyweight champion Jan Blachowicz at UFC 259 but has yet to taste defeat in the middleweight division. He’ll look to turn back the challenge of Vettori, who believes he deserved to win their first meeting over three years ago.
Adesanya defeated Vettori by a narrow split decision and would go on to dominate the division while becoming champion in 2019. As for Vettori, he hasn’t lost since the decision to Adesanya and has put together an impressive five-fight winning streak that has seen him dominate the opposition.
It’ll be a classic matchup of striker vs. wrestler between these two and the stakes will be much higher in the rematch.
The co-main event will be another rematch as Deiveson Figueiredo defends his flyweight title against Brandon Moreno after the two battled to a high-action majority draw back in December. The card will also feature the return of Nate Diaz as he squares off against Leon Edwards in a five-round battle that could have huge implications on the title picture.
Here is everything you need to know about UFC 263.
MORE: Sign up to watch the UFC 263 PPV, exclusively on ESPN+
When is UFC 263: Adesanya vs. Vettori?
- Date: Saturday, June 12
- Time: 6 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. PT
- Main card (PPV): 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT
- Main event: 12:15 a.m. ET / 9:15 p.m. PT
UFC 263: Israel Adesanya vs. Marvin Vettori takes place on Saturday with the early prelims kicking the event off at 6 p.m. ET, before the pay-per-view main card begins at 10 p.m. ET. Adesanya and Vettori should enter the Octagon around 12:15 a.m. ET, depending on the length of the undercard bouts.
How to watch UFC 263: Adesanya vs. Vettori
- TV channels/live stream: ESPN, ESPN Deportes and ESPN+
The main card for UFC 263 is available in the U.S. on the ESPN+ subscription streaming service for a pay-per-view cost. That portion of the event begins at 10 p.m.
Earlier fights, however, are viewable live on ESPN, the WatchESPN app and, for the early prelims, on UFC Fight Pass.
In Canada, the main card pay-per-view is available on Bell, Rogers, Shaw, SaskTel, Videotron, Telus, Eastlink, and UFC PPV on UFC Fight Pass.
How much does UFC 263 cost?
- $69.99 (current ESPN+ subscribers)
- $89.98 (new subscribers)
In the U.S., the UFC 263 main card is available via pay-per-view on ESPN+, which also requires a subscription. The PPV price for UFC 262 is $69.99 for current subscribers. New subscribers can pay a bundle price of $89.99 for the UFC 263 pay-per-view and an ESPN+ annual subscription, which offers a savings of over 30 percent.
Click here to learn about the different pricing and bundling options with the ESPN+ platform.
Where is UFC 263?
UFC 263 will take place at the Gila River Arena in Glendale, Ariz., in front of a live crowd.
Adesanya vs. Vettori odds for UFC 263
- Charles Oliveira: -290
- Michael Chandler: +225
According to FanDuel Sportsbook, Adesanya is the favorite at -290 with Vettori sitting at +225. With those odds, one would need to bet $290 on Adesanya to gain a $100 profit. A $100 wager on Vettori would yield a $225 return.
Israel Adesanya record and bio
- Born: July 22, 1989
- Height: 6-4
- Reach: 80 inches
- Total fights: 21
- Record: 20-1
Marvin Vettori record and bio
- Born: Sept. 20, 1993
- Height: 6-0
- Reach: 74 inches
- Total fights: 22
- Record: 17-4-1
UFC 263 fight card
- Israel Adesanya (c) vs. Marvin Vettori for Adesanya’s Middleweight title
- Deiveson Figueiredo (c) vs. Brandon Moreno for Figueiredo’s Flyweight title
- Leon Edwards vs. Nate Diaz; Welterweight
- Demian Maia vs. Belal Muhammad; Welterweight
- Paul Craig vs. Jamahal Hill; Light Heavyweight
- Drew Dober vs. Brad Riddell; Lightweight
- Eryk Anders vs. Darren Stewart; Light Heavyweight
- Lauren Murphy vs. Joanne Calderwood; Women’s Flyweight
- Movsar Evloev vs. Hakeem Dawodu; Featherweight
Fight Pass Prelims
- Pannie Kianzad vs. Alexis Davis; Women’s Bantamweight
- Frank Camacho vs. Matt Frevola; Lightweight
- Chase Hooper vs. Steven Peterson; Featherweight
- Fares Ziam vs. Luigi Vendramini; Lightweight
- Carlos Felipe vs. Jake Collier; Heavyweight