Israel Adesanya would love nothing more than to get back on track after losing his light heavyweight debut at UFC 259.
Luckily for “The Last Stylebender” (20-1, 15 KOs) he has already faced — and beaten — his UFC 263 opponent: Marvin Vettori. The two last fought in April 2018, a split-decision victory in favor of Adesanya. Likewise, Vettori (17-4-1, two KOs) has won each of his five previous matchups, four via unanimous decision and one via submission. His last loss? Against Adesanya.
Now, the two face off as champion and No. 3-ranked contender, respectively, in UFC’s middleweight division — slightly higher stakes than their first bout. Here’s what you need to know about Saturday night’s UFC event.
MORE: Sign up to watch the UFC 263 PPV, exclusively on ESPN+
What channel is UFC 263?
- Early prelims: ESPN/ESPN+
- Prelims: ESPN/ESPN+
- Main card: ESPN+ (pay-per-view)
The UFC 263 main card will air on ESPN+, though the event will be pay-per-view. The early preliminaries and prelims can each be watched on ESPN or ESPN+.
What time does Israel Adesanya vs. Marvin Vettori start?
- Early prelims: 6 p.m. ET
- Prelims: 8 p.m. ET
- Main card: 10 p.m. ET
The early prelims and preliminaries are expected to start at 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. ET, respectively. The main card is scheduled to start at 10 p.m. ET. Depending on the length of the main card, Adesanya and Vettori are expected to make their ring walks around midnight.
How much does UFC 263 cost on PPV?
- Date: Saturday, June 12
- Network: ESPN+
The main card broadcast only on ESPN+, and even then you need to pay to view the fight:
- For current yearly subscribers, the price is $69.99 on the ESPN+ app.
- Current monthly subscribers can get UFC 263 and an upgraded bundle at a discounted rate of $84.99. They can also purchase the event itself for $69.99.
- New subscribers will be able to pick up a yearly recurring subscription and the PPV for $89.98, which is a savings of more than 30 percent.
Click here to learn about the different pricing and bundling options with the ESPN+ platform.
UFC 263 fight card
- Pianni Kianzad vs. Alex Davis (women’s bantamweights)
- Frank Camacho vs. Matt Frevola (lightweights)
- Chase Hooper vs. Steve Peterson (featherweights)
- Fares Ziam vs. Luigi Vendramini (lightweights)
- Carlos Felipe vs. Jake Collier (heavyweights)
- Drew Dober vs. Brad Riddell (lightweights)
- Eryk Anders vs. Darren Stewart (light heavyweights)
- Lauren Murphy vs. Joanne Calderwood (women’s flyweight)
- Movsar Evloev vs. Hakeem Dawodu (featherweights)
- Israel Adesanya vs. Marvin Vettori (middleweight championship)
- Deiveson Figueiredo vs. Brandon Moreno (flyweight championship)
- Leon Edwards vs. Nate Diaz (welterweights)
- Demian Maia vs. Belal Muhammad (welterweights)
- Paul Craig vs. Jamahal Hill, (light heavyweights)